Friday 13 May 2011

Fall Out Boy - From Now On, We Are Enemies


A shameful admission - despite having been a Fall Out Boy fan for many years, I have only just discovered this song. I think that's part of the problem, that I just assumed there was nothing on 'Believers Never Die' that I hadn't heard. Anyway, this is yet another amazing FOB song. Patrick will forever be in my top 5 vocalists, and the melody is instantly marked out as theirs - catchy and pop-punk with an edge. Lyrically it's wonderful - out of so many great lines it was hard to pick a favourite (I'm just the man on the balcony/ Singing "No one will ever remember me") but that's typical of this band. From Now On, We Are Enemies has made it to the top of the list today, and it'll be sticking in my head for a while - come join me.

-faithfulradiowhore

No comments:

Post a Comment