Monday 18 April 2011

Santana (feat Everlast) - Put Your Lights On


Having first heard this song on an advert, it quickly obsessed me (speaking of which, anyone know who's version of Embrace's One Big Family is on the KFC ads? Can't find it anywhere). Put Your Lights On is 4 minutes of guitar and vocals merging to create something stunning. Santana is famous for his intricate and emotive guitar work, and the vocals are the perfect match, throaty and compelling. Lyrically, the song is simple but effective - they seem to come straight from the soul, however over dramatic that sounds (Cause there's a monster living under my bed/Whispering in my ear/There's an angel, with a hand on my head/She say I've got nothing to fear.) Listen and fall in love.

-faithfulradiowhore

No comments:

Post a Comment