Sunday 20 February 2011

30 Seconds To Mars - Closer To The Edge



Admittedly this is another song chosen primarily on the strength of the video, but as a long time 30STM fan I'm excusing myself. From the latest album 'This Is War', Closer To The Edge is yet another stadium anthem of the kind that 30 Seconds To Mars do so perfectly. The song is uncompromising, infusing the listener with an absolute sense of power over their lives; something that too few songs do. An absolutely breathtaking live band, you can essentially feel the presence and excitement through the screen. Watch out for the part of the video where a girl sums up my attitude perfectly - 'Some people believe in God - I believe in music. Some people pray - I turn up the radio.'

-faithfulradiowhore

No comments:

Post a Comment